- Wine. I admit, I am a mom, on the weekends I like to have a few glasses of wine...and sometimes more. Its my reward for keeping the house in order all week! (smile)
- Diet Soda- I know its not the best in the world but I have to have diet soda in the big cup of ice that I am chewing on all day.
- Iced Tea- I am a WLS patient so of course I cannot have a lot of sugar, but I loved cold iced tea, just cannot put a lot of sugar in it.
- Iced Coffee- Actually coffee in general, but cold coffee should of been first on the list. I can live off the stuff, especially a "large SF vanilla iced coffee" from McDonalds. Its $.99 I can handle that....more than a few times a week.
- Seltzer water with fresh lemons or limes- My dad makes me this with his soda stream. I can live off the stuff, and it tastes better with the soda stream, I think because my dad makes it with extra carbonation.
Have a good weekend, my loves.